Whole Body Vibration was originally used by NASA during space missions to avoid bone loss and get exercise in outer space. The benefits of whole-body vibration are now encompassing all different health benefits:
- Tone and firm muscles – Hundreds of muscle contractions per minute create an effective workout to tone muscles.
- Lose weight and increase lean muscle mass – Increasing lean muscle mass makes the body more fuel-efficient by burning more calories throughout the entire day, not just during a workout. The more calories the body is able to burn, the higher the potential is for dramatic weight loss.
- Improve flexibility, range of motion, balance, and mobility – The vibration causes your muscles to react to imbalance, strengthening muscles while increasing flexibility in muscles, joints, and ligaments.
- Fight Cellulite – Toning muscles and increased lymphatic drainage can help fight off cellulite.
- Firm and tone skin – Tighter muscles and increased circulation can help to tighten skin.
- Increase bone density – Increasing bone mineral density while using the Vibration 360 is a viable solution to prevent further bone loss and to help combat osteoporosis.
- Increase circulation and lymphatic drainage – Helps to clean toxic buildup from the body and increase oxygenation in the blood.
- Reduce pain and stiffness – Increased circulation, lymphatic drainage, and increased muscle strength may alleviate symptoms of fibromyalgia, arthritis, and other pain.
- Elevate HGH and serotonin while decreasing cortisol (a hormone produced by stress) – Elevated levels of serotonin helps to create a feeling of well-being. A decrease in cortisol can reduce belly fat caused by stress.
- Neuromuscular re-education when applicable – Such as with MS, CP, or after a stroke.
- Rehabilitation from injury – Re-strengthening muscle after injury, illness, or surgery.
Benefits of Whole Body Vibration
- Muscle Toning and Strengthening
- Decrease of Cellulite
- Noticeable Skin Tightening
- Increased Levels of Blood Circulation
- Lowering of Blood Pressure
- Experience Higher Levels of Energy
- Become More Flexible
- Increase Metabolism
- Burn Fat
- Raise Energy Levels
- Build Bone Density